CariMAN’s 2020 workplan consists of six (6) core components:
- Network Building & Strengthening through the formalization of Governance Structures, both at the regional and country levels; development of a Contextual Analysis; and local, regional and international stakeholder mapping activities.
- Information and Knowledge Development & Dissemination via a robust communications strategy which includes a relaunched website, strengthened social media presence, updated brochure and quarterly newsletter.
- Capacity Strengthening, our proposed trainings for 2020 include Feminist Leadership, Advocacy, and Accountability.
- Partnership and Collaboration
by strengthening relationships with women’s rights, social justice and environmental justice organizations.
- Advocacy, where an advocacy sub-committee will begin by conducting a policy scan at the national and regional levels.
- Resource Mobilization
through the documentation and appropriate implementation of regional and international best practices.